Responsibilities:Lagos State Building Control Agency,LASBCA
- Building control in all its ramifications.
- Approval to commence construction after obtaining development permit.
- Inspection and certification of various stages of building construction.
- Verification of your General Contractor’ All Risk and Building Insurance Policy.
- Issuance of certificate of completion of building construction and fitness for habitation.
- Identification and removal of distressed and non-conforming buildings.
- Public Health control in Buildings.
- Identification and removal of distressed buildings.
- DEPARTMENTS/UNITS IN LAGOS STATE BUILDING CONTROL AGENCY
- Post Construction Audit
- Inspectorate & Quality Control
- Building Admin. & Public Enlightenment
- Human Resources & Administration
- Research Statistic and Records
- Budget and Planning
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Relations
LASBCA is located on Works Yard Road, via Oba Akinjobi Way, Old Secretariat, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
To ensure that buildings in Lagos State are designed, constructed and maintained to high standards of safety so as to avoid loss of lives and properties through its building regulatory system, we aim to achieve zero percent building collapse.
To lead and transform the building and construction industry by enhancing skills and professionalism as well as improving design and construction capabilities.
6.0 PHONE NUMBERS
08023181028, 08089705008, 08055214326